Version: 5.34 Rating: 5
File Size: 725 KB Price: $ 39.95
Downloads: 1888 Developer: Macro Systems
OS: Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/2003
Spreadsheet Assistant for Microsoft Excel Description From the Developer:
The Spreadsheet Assistant is an Excel add-in that adds more than 200 features and functions to Excel. It is a great time-saver for anyone who uses Microsoft Excel since it makes Excel even easier to use. For example, the Spreadsheet Assistant lets you easily save/close multiple files at a time, select and copy cells without scrolling the screen, and easily modify the formulas in a cell. The new features are integrated into the Excel menus and can be easily assigned to buttons. You will learn the new features quickly when you open the tutorial worksheet and follow through the pages to exercise only some of the great new tools. If you spend a significant portion of your workday in Excel, take a look at The Spreadsheet Assistant.
Spreadsheet Assistant for Microsoft Excel Main Features:
- Selecting or filling ranges without the screen moving! Just highlight the initial cells in the range, right click on the range and pick the select or fill feature that you want to run! The screen does not move when you select or fill a range! Eliminate the wild screen scrolling you used to do (unless you enjoy it).
- Perform any math action on a range of cells! Highlight a range of cells, select the Any Math Action feature and enter the action (/ 100, * 1000, …) you want to take. Bingo! The cells are changed instantly. Now think ;about how long the same change would have taken you to do manually.
- Insert Sticky Notes anywhere in your worksheets for quick reminders. Simply select Insert, Sticky Note from the menus. You have a choice of colors and features. Even better, the sticky notes do not print unless you want them to. If sticky notes are useful for you paper work, you can image how useful they are in your complex spreadsheets.
- The new Zoom toolbar that lets you zoom in plus or minus 5% increments. Now you can get the zoom setting you want quickly and easily.
- The Favorite Directories feature and Bookmark feature which lets you quickly access your favorite directories. We know that is two features, but the are companion features! These features are especially useful if you have files in different directories, such as on your PC and on a network.
- The Hide and Un-Hide Sheets feature surprised us, and we wrote it! Now, when you are working on two widely separated sheets in a workbook, just hide the sheets between the ones you are working on. This makes it easy to move from one sheet to the other with just a single mouse click. You will not believe how much un-needed sheet scrolling this one feature eliminates! And, clicking on those small, tiny sheet scrolling buttons is a pain. We liked it so much, we also put it on the workbook tab pop-up menu. And we make it easy to un-hide many sheets at one time!
- The Save or Close Multiple Files features. Instead of having to go to each individual file and save or close it, just run one of these features instead!
- The special pivot table features found under the Data Menu. Our favorites are the extend the pivot table data range feature, the refresh all pivot tables feature, the format pivot table fields feature, and … well you get the picture. Check them out!
- The set print area and titles features. These features are the easiest way to set the print area and titles that you can find. A runner-up on our top ten list is the “Display bottom of Print Area” feature.
- The rename or delete the active file features. The first feature allows you to rename a file after you have opened it. You can even use this feature to move the file to another directory. The delete the active file feature allows you to delete a file after you open it. Now you do not have to close the file, go to File Manager or Windows Explorer, find the file, make certain it is the right file, and then finally delete it..
|[ Download Free Trial Version ]||[ Order Full Version ]||[ View Screenshots ]|
Spreadsheet Assistant for Microsoft Excel Keywords for Search:
Spreadsheet Assistant download, spreadsheet free download, spreadsheet software, spreadsheet program, excel expense spreadsheet, buy spreadsheet software, analysis spreadsheet technical, inventory spreadsheet, budget free spreadsheet, analysis spreadsheet technica …
Need more details? Please visit: [ Spreadsheet Assistant for Microsoft Excel HomePage ]